Monday, March 20, 2006

My Bracket Part 2

Wow, What a horrible weekend I lost another final 4 team and UNC as an elite 8. I feel great for George Mason though, they played very well. However, most importantly Uconn hung on and so did UCLA and I still have a chance. I need UCLA and Uconn in the finals, of course Uconn winning it all, along with G'town/Florida winner in the final 4. If G'twon wins then Texas Duke or West Va. can make it but if Florida wins then i need only Duke or West Va. I have BC so it'll be nice if they could knock off Nova and then lose in the elite 8. Althouhg it's a long shot I still have a shot of winning. I'll get back to ya'll on my bracket on Saturday morning. Right now I'm going to play poker for the first time in about a week.

Peace Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home