Sunday, January 28, 2007

It Ends Tonight

Long time. Alot happend. Umm yea i got 36 dollars in my account. got mad this guy challengedme to 1-2 hu and he never showed and i got stuck there. So i bought in for 50 with 35 left i have JJ vs. A10 AA 8 flop. Im down to 50. I then proceeced to cash in 6 str8 tournaments including a live one. I got my account to 81 by winning a STT. Yesterday I played for the first time in 2weeks. Lost like 27 all in mtt's played good no luck. Today, I was even then i tilted off 15 of it when I lost a hu match. To be at 36, now im playing $2 hu matches and 1-2 mtt's mb 3 dollar tubrbos not sure. Im looking for a job to get my bankroll. Im also taking the Colts in the Super Bowl so I want action. I need money. No netteller too so that suck. I really need to win a tournament. Im playing Wednesday probably.

Help me
Matt

1 Comments:

Blogger double1meup said...

I'll take the bears for $5 if you want.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home