Saturday, February 17, 2007

It Ends Tonight

Im broke.Played some super sats got deep in both and nothing. Just ran really bad these last 2 months. Could have made better decision in some cases, but thats poker. Im trying to rebuild through stakes and might redeposit down the road, but first i need a job. I got a home tourney on Monday and I could really use a win there for points and the money. I got vacation this week so I hope on playing like a few tournaments live this week. College basketball is getting intense. Uconn isnt looking like their going to mkae the tournament but it still should be a good tourney. I did a bracket and its looking good. I dont know what im going to do now no poker and no money. Looking for a job, but spring is looking promising for that.

Confused Live Strong
go to our site www.southingtonpoker.8k.com
Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home