Thursday, February 01, 2007

January in Review

Sucked; is the only word to describe it. I lost 80% of my roll and I am down to 27 bucks. I need a win in micro limit mtt to get back to 5's. Im way off for all my goals, not poker related either.No job so Turning Stone will be hard. No car, poor grades for my standars and very low roll. The only good thing I am surroned by good people in life and the poker industry.I will have a job in the spring and I do have people who will stake me. My next big live tourney is on President's Day. Online I need to do what I said or above or go deep in some of these stakes. I won't play as much poker either due to College Basketball which will consume my life for the next 2 months. Lets hope February is better and get back on track (Huskies too.)
Later
Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home