Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Biggest Pot Ever Won In A Cash Game

I was playing .05 .10 and lost 5 and rebought. I won some hands on good calls and was at 8.15 (I bought in for 5). So i have A7s 5 handed i limp everyone else does flop is 3Q7 checked around. Turn 3 checked to me i bet .30 this guy reraise .30 so I call, I feel I have him since i ve seen him 4 times do that and have nothing and 1 time he did have a set. River 7 So he has 3 left i bet .40 he raises to 1. Now i know i made a bad call because I realize he had the 3 so i put him all in he calls and i take the pot getting me to 11.50. The very next hand 4 handed, I have QQ in the bb sb raise to .75 i reraise t0 3 he goes all in for 18 dollars i say well if he got KK or AA so be it i call. He has 1010! Im 4-1 now can i hang on; flop is 939 Turn 2 River 4!!! I win the pot and its $23 but with the rake its 21.50. I left the table taking my winnings. I won 11.50 at the table and 23 on the day sinc i did win a STT where i won every coinflip. Well right now Im watching my freind play .25 .50.

See ya soon
Matt

1 Comments:

Blogger double1meup said...

I'm the friend.


Yeah I'm fuckin cursed. Happy to see you can win when you're a 4-1 favorite. How does that feel?

How does it feel to win a coinflip? Don't recall the feeling.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home