Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Report From this Past Week

So I haven't been playing much poker since of this job. Although as you recall I was down alot, however, I got 4th in that tournament and eventually won back all the money I lost. So today I played poker for the first time in about a week. I really wanted to play cash games for some reason, so I entered a .05 .10 game and in 3 different sessions I end up winning $17.50 to put my accoutn at 250. My job ends this upcoming Monday and I plan to play more tournaments, although if I can steady out this nice rush into a more permanent pattern I will also be playing some cash games. In other news Phil Hellmuth go #10 in another Hold'em event and once again is tied with Doyle and Johnny Chan. The main event starts tommorrow, so I pumped for that since one of my friends is in that. Also I have good news and bad news. The good news is I'm going on cruise with my family for a week in September. The bad news unless I can find a tv there I will miss my first Giants game in over 3 years, and its a rematch at the meadowlands with the Seahawks. If you recall that was the game where the Giants missed 3 field goals which would of won them the game. Anyways I hope to get back to you with good news by Tuesday night.

Peace Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home