Monday, November 13, 2006

I Have Started

Well that sucked last night Giants lost it was gay. So we are not going to talk about it.

So I got so pissed yesterday I decided not to wait for my bonus and withdrew 160 leaving me 1 dollar to go to 1k in a year. When I reach that goal 500 comes out and then the other 500 is my new roll. I tried a freeroll yesterday and blanked. To go back to the bonus If I don't reach it I get what I made realeased in so if I don't earn another cent I get like 11 bucks in late December. I also had this guy who said to me he can somehow get me free money on BoDog so I'll check that out.DN is deep in Foxwoods so Im pumped about that.

Im going to try to post everytime I play in my quest to 1k so hopefully the you'll see alot more posts. IM going to a16 man tournament Saturday 5 buy which sucks, but Ill take the 40 or so dollar first prize.

College Basketball started back up and Im the analyst for our school paper. As you know Uconn is my team and I had them at 9 but after poor win over Qunnipiac they probably drop out.Their are some sick early season games that I will watch and you can see what they are at espn.go.com. This weekend is also the Ohio St. Michigan game I think Ohio st. will in, but I think if they lose but its close they should rematch for the championship. If Ohio St. wins, I think either USC or Florida should play then as long as they have 1 lose. If they both wound up with 2 loses and if Rutgers beats West Virginia then I think Rutgers should play in the ship. And if like everytime has 2 losses then Boise St. might have a shot. The BCS is crazy so I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

Peace
Matt

1 Comments:

Blogger double1meup said...

Just a few quick thoughts(not that you read this anyway)

You don't get whatever you have left in your bonus. So if your 1 cent away from your bonus you won't get 16.99 or whatever you get each release. Just thought you should know.

Also, do you really think its possible to go from 1 to 1000 in a year? You havnt made close to a thousand since you started playing with 200 bucks. Just a thought.

And whos tournament are ya goin to? Nitz?

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home