Sunday, November 12, 2006

A New Plan

Im sick of online poker and I need some money, so Im waiting to I get my next bonus and Im taking all my money off. From that point Im going to play freerolls or somehow try to get some money to build a whole new roll from scratch. If that doesn't work I might put half of my withdrawl back on at Christmas, depending on how much I miss it. Im going to still play live and maybe not playing online will help me more. I just don't see the point of me playing and getting all mad just as a break even player. Ive been playing for close to 2 years and no real big break. I mean overall online I have made 600-800 dollars, but in two years thats not great. I hope maybe this way I will rekindle my love for the game. Also this gives me a chance to concentrate on school work. Giants have a big game tonight

Go Gmen
Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home