Saturday, August 26, 2006

I Can't Win a Fucking Pot

That is right today im down 25 and 2 overall on full tilt. I lost to 2 outers runner runners miss 25 outers and everything else you can think of. I made one mistake and tilte off about 15 in cash games when it should of been 5 max and I could of been up if I could hit a flop or hit a 18 outer. I played an hour heads up match with this guy once I had him all in with 108 on a Kd10d10s board and he went runner runner diamond. The other time he had 120 more chips than me and he had A10 vs. my JJ flopped an A however the turn gave me 14 outs but of course. I miss. I should be at worse only down 10 today, which would put me up 18 overall. All I can do is stay away from cash games and try to get back up to the 190s instead of 169.

Peace
Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home